Sunday, December 18, 2005


Well... Here I am again hardy seems like I've been gone....same faces at the bar ...

ashtrays not emptied....poo!

I don't even smoke.....

Christmas again so soon so soon!

Been busy packing..... anybody seen my Sellotape...




I'm going to the north of England for Christmas....My poor old Mother...she's a Wee bitty lonely and we'll have a ding dong until the Goose runs out ...Then ...

Well who knows.......

News....I won an ipod....Grief what a wonderful little thing.... for those who don't know .....it's the size of a large credit card....pencil thin....and already I have stowed 500 songs and 1500 photos.....well impressed...

Anybody know just how much eating is there on a goose?

Have yourselves a very merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home