Thursday, January 19, 2006


Windrush

A long tail wind was rushing tin brush zoom and dust, that I’m not going any where fast rush, a rush that streaks and blurs. Moments later Stood as still as crows teeth but still shaking with that ‘wanna go', trembling like new summer, stayin' ready at the first breath of go.


The town was tinsel brushed and pretty, she slippery as silk whispered through gypsy red upon my mouth her petal sweet lips, a pearl carried on her breath.

Take me dancing ’danciing dancing…dancing’ and lets fly away.
Oh yes, please, and double sweet, go right back and buy me a pair of blood red sho
es.
.
First stop is always ‘Paradise’ stardust powder, sweet smellin’ air, fine as France, all to the tune of down there where the green grass grows… in rows.

Tearin’ my heart out, steppin’ out from ‘Paradise'. It’s like bowling bottles down a quiet street, Paradise' … it’s so warm and touchy feel down here in the wet warm brush me down of where I need to be… and it’s so cold outside.

Later talk…


By and by with moon shine crawlln’, I'm callin’ at the ‘Lazy Jo’. don’t you know, Yeah the 'Lazy Jo' where there’s truth in a glass as they're pourin' dreams from a bottle.
Hangin' on nail is a bar room towel to wipe away the tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home