Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Feel Pretty


I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity,
Any boy who isn’t me today
I’m wearing panties
Mon petite scanties
It's alarming how charming they feel
And so pretty that I hardly believe they’re real
I wear blue ones
See Right through ones
They are racy and lacy and gay
And I pity Any boy who isn’t in them today
(Instrumental and dance routine)
I’m wearing panties,
G string Diamantes
It's alarming how charming they feeL
And so pretty that I hardly believe they’re real
(Dance to the full length Mirror)
See that battery driven thing in that mirror there (what mirror where)
What can that big black thing be?
What a pretty Lump (Hum)
What a pretty Bump (Humm)
What a pretty Grunt (Hummm)
What a pretty meeee!!! (Hummmm)
It feels stunning (feels stunning)
And entrancing (and entrancing)
Both: I feel like running and dancing for joy
For I’m in love with a pretty wonderful toy!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fez Monkey said...

Dude, you need to get out more.

4:36 pm  
Blogger Gus Jonsson said...

It is out.....?

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home